Adding a club is fairly straight forward except for two things:
1. Club ID
- The club ID is the numeric ID that identifies the club in SDNA and regattas.
- You need to set a number that is unique.
- To find the last number log in to SDNA and then click on this link (it will download an xml file)
- Open the xml file
- scroll to the bottom
- Find the final <club
- We are interested in the “id” e.g.
- Add 1 to this number e.g. the next id based on the example would be 13761
- Add this number to the club ID field
2. Club Location Address
- The regattas site gets the location for each club based on the value “state” of the club’s postal address.
- This state needs to be in the format of abbreviation e.g. QLD, VIC