To add a PDF to a WordPress post, from the left-hand navigation menu in WordPress:
- Click Posts>Add New.
- Click on the Add Media button above the text box.
- Drag your desired PDF file from your computer and drop it into the WordPress upload screen, or click Upload Files > Select Files.
- Change the “Title” of the document to what you would like the link to be e.g. 2014 Newsletter
- click Insert into post.
A link to the PDF file will be included in your post.
Renaming a Link
- In the visual editor in WordPress, highlight the text (link).
- Change the text to what it needs to say.
- Click > Preview to view changes.
- Click > Publish when complete.